PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PRACTITIONER ONLY SUPPLEMENT. IF YOU ARE PURCHASING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HAVE NOT BEEN ADVISED BY A HEALTH PRACTITIONER TO USE THIS PRODUCT, WE WILL NEED TO CONTACT YOU TO DISCUSS APPROPRIATE & SAFE USE BEFORE DISPATCH. PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR CONTACT DETAILS.
MediHerb GIT Regenex Powder contains glutamine, slippery elm and liquorice to support epithelial gut barrier function, intestinal mucosa, and helps decrease intestinal permeability.
- Support epithelial gut barrier function, intestinal mucosa, and helps decrease intestinal permeability.
- Demulcent effects on the mucous membranes of the digestive tract.
- a healthy gastric mucosa via its cytoprotective, anti-oxidative, membrane stabilising, and wound healing actions.
|Acacia sp. (gum)||2.0 g|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice)||2.0 g|
|Ulmus rubra (Slippery Elm)||500 mg|
|Polaprezinc (Zinc carnosine)||75 mg|
Adults: Take 6.15 g of powder (2 level metric teaspoons) mixed in 150-200 mL of water or juice, 2 times daily, preferably with meals. Stir well and drink immediately. Or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Do not use MediHerb GIT Regenex if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Contraindicated in intestinal obstruction.
- Caution in patients with epilepsy/seizure disorders
- Consume at least 2 hours away from ingestion of medications, including tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics, bisphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs)or thyroid hormone.
- Discontinue MediHerb GIT Regenex at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.