The mineral magnesium is crucial for the body to function properly because magnesium is involved in more than 600 of the body's enzymatic reactions.
According to World Health Organization statistics, as many as three of every four U.S. adults don’t achieve the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's Recommended Daily Intake of 420 mg of magnesium. A magnesium deficiency can manifest in many ways, such as poor blood sugar metabolism, muscle cramps or soreness, eyelid twitching, fatigue, and poor sleep.
Why is magnesium important?
• Magnesium is essential for the health of the heart and blood vessels, brain, bones, muscles, and lungs.
• Magnesium supports healthy blood sugar levels.
• It promotes bronchial relaxation.
• An essential mineral for the electrical activity of the heart, it supports healthy heart rate and rhythm.
• Magnesium helps relax both smooth and skeletal muscle.
• It supports the dilation of blood vessels (vasodilation), which maintains healthy blood pressure and optimal blood flow.
• It supports healthy blood sugar by enhancing insulin sensitivity.
• Magnesium is a cofactor for multiple enzymes involved in cellular energy production.
|Magnesium (Dimagnesium Malate)||80mg|
|Other Ingredients: Hypromellose Capsule, Medium Chain Triglycerides|