Thorne’s Basic Prenatal is specifically formulated with the special needs of conception, pregnancy, and breastfeeding in mind. Our formula contains well-absorbed, tissue-ready vitamins and minerals that are gentle on the stomach and non-constipating.*
Benefits of Thorne’s Basic Prenatal at each stage:
• Daily multi-vitamin/mineral support for a woman of childbearing age.
• Provides beneficial nutrients that are important from the moment of conception.
• Folate facilitates healthy brain and spinal cord development.* Basic Prenatal includes the bioactive form of folate – 5-MTHF.
• Vitamins C, B6, and K have been shown to benefit “morning sickness.”*
• Contains the well-absorbed and well-researched iron bisglycinate to meet a pregnant woman’s increased need for iron.
• Provides the extra nutrients needed for continued healthy fetal development and to prepare mom and baby for birth.*
After Pregnancy through Nursing
• Nutritional support for increased demand for calcium and vitamin D in the diet.
|Boron (Glycinate Complex)||1mg|
|Chromium (Nicotinate Glycinate)||100mcg|
|Folate (L-5-MTHF)||1.7mg DFE|
|Iodine (Potassium Iodide)||150mcg|
|Manganese (Bisglycinate Chelate)||5mg|
|Vitamin A (Beta carotene)||450mcg|
|Vitamin A (Palmitate)||600mcg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||5mg|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||200mcg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium)||5mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)||30mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||18mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate)||12mg|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||150mg|
|Vitamin E (d-Alpha-Tocopheryl)||33.5mg|
|Zinc (Bisglycinate Chelate)||25mg|
|Other Ingredients: Calcium Laurate, Hypromellose Capsule|