PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PRACTITIONER ONLY SUPPLEMENT. IF YOU ARE PURCHASING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HAVE NOT BEEN ADVISED BY A HEALTH PRACTITIONER TO USE THIS PRODUCT, WE WILL NEED TO CONTACT YOU TO DISCUSS APPROPRIATE & SAFE USE BEFORE DISPATCH. PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR CONTACT DETAILS.
Vitamin D3 found in Orthoplex Vitamin D 1000IU is known for the absorption and function of phosphorus and calcium, supporting bone and muscle health and function and maintaining Vitamin D levels within the body.
Orthoplex Vitamin D3 provides 1000IU of Cholecalciferol – the active metabolite form of Vitamin D – per capsule.
- Vitamin D helps to increase the absorption of calcium. It also plays a role in maintaining healthy bones.
- Vitamin D is required for the function of the minerals calcium and phosphorus in the body.
- May help improve muscle strength in the elderly.
- A supplement to help maintain vitamin D levels.
- May support immune function.
- May help to regulate inflammatory mediators.
- Vitamin D plays an important role in healthy parathyroid function.
- Vitamin D may help regulate gene expression and cellular function.
Ingredients (Per capsule)
|equiv. Vitamin D3||1000.0IU|
|d-alpha-Tocopherol, gelatin, glycerol, rice bran oil, vegetable oil, water - purified.|