PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PRACTITIONER ONLY SUPPLEMENT. IF YOU ARE PURCHASING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HAVE NOT BEEN ADVISED BY A HEALTH PRACTITIONER TO USE THIS PRODUCT, WE WILL NEED TO CONTACT YOU TO DISCUSS APPROPRIATE & SAFE USE BEFORE DISPATCH. PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR CONTACT DETAILS.
Orthoplex Iron contains iron glycinate a highly absorbable form of iron. Iron is required for the production of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen to the body tissues.
- Maintaining Healthy Blood.
- Energy Production.
- Haemoglobin Production.
- Normal Cognitive Function.
- Cellular division and growth
Ingredients (per capsule)
|equiv. Ascorbic Acid||120.0mg|
|Iron (II) glycinate||88.89mg|
|Glycine, colloidal anhydrous silica, vegetable capsule|
Orthoplex Blue Iron Capsules contains no artificial binders or fillers and contains only pure natural ingredients.
- Not to be used in patients with hereditary iron loading conditions such as haemochromatosis, haemosiderosis, thalassaemia and sideroblastic anaemia.
- May interfere with the action of L-dopa, and sulfasalazine.
- Antacids, H2 receptor drugs, tetracycline antibiotics, cimetidine and omeprazole may reduce the effectivness of Orthoplex Iron.
- Not be taken within 2 hours of calcium supplements as they may compete for absorption.