PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PRACTITIONER ONLY SUPPLEMENT. IF YOU ARE PURCHASING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HAVE NOT BEEN ADVISED BY A HEALTH PRACTITIONER TO USE THIS PRODUCT, WE WILL NEED TO CONTACT YOU TO DISCUSS APPROPRIATE & SAFE USE BEFORE DISPATCH. PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR CONTACT DETAILS.
Orthoplex Folinic Acid offers a more active form of Folate, as Folinic Acid bypasses several enzyme pathways in the process of metabolising Folate into methyltetrahydrofolate.
Provides 500mcg of Folinic Acid in a vegan-friendly, low-excipient, lowallergenic capsule formula.
- Folinic Acid is a metabolically active form of folic acid
- Folic/Folinic Acid is an important part of the methylation pathways in the body
- May help to support nervous system function
- May help to support neural development
- May help to support cellular DNA
- May help to support the brain and nervous system
- May help to support the normal, healthy homocysteine levels in healthy individuals
Ingredients (per capsule)
|equiv. Folinic acid||500μg|
|Glycine, leucine, colloidal anhydrous silica, vegetable capsule|
- Dosages of 500μg of Orthoplex Folinic Acid may mask an underlying vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Patients with epilepsy should not take high doses of Orthoplex Folinic Acid as high doses may increase seizure activity