PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PRACTITIONER ONLY SUPPLEMENT. IF YOU ARE PURCHASING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HAVE NOT BEEN ADVISED BY A HEALTH PRACTITIONER TO USE THIS PRODUCT, WE WILL NEED TO CONTACT YOU TO DISCUSS APPROPRIATE & SAFE USE BEFORE DISPATCH. PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR CONTACT DETAILS.
Orthoplex Collagen Pro provides amino acids, vitamins and trace minerals for the formation of collagen and connective tissue, and to support wound healing. A powerful formulation of Lysine, Proline and Glycine, plus Zinc, Copper and Vitamin C, to supply essential building blocks and cofactors for the synthesis of healthy collagen.
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
- For the symptomatic relief of cold sores.
- Supports healthy collagen production.
- Contains zinc, which may help to support the wound healing process.
- May help to support connective tissue formation.
- Zinc is involved in DNA synthesis, cell division and protein synthesis.
|Zinc amino acid chelate||10.0mg|
|equiv. Ascorbic Acid||41.0mg|
|Calcium hydrogen phosphate, cellulose -microcrystalline, magnesium oxide - heavy, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, gelatin capsule.|