PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PRACTITIONER ONLY SUPPLEMENT. IF YOU ARE PURCHASING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HAVE NOT BEEN ADVISED BY A HEALTH PRACTITIONER TO USE THIS PRODUCT, WE WILL NEED TO CONTACT YOU TO DISCUSS APPROPRIATE & SAFE USE BEFORE DISPATCH. PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR CONTACT DETAILS.
Ultra Flora Mother and Baby is a 2 in 1 probiotic formulation, specifically formulated for mothers during pregnancy, breastfeeding and infants after birth. It contains four extensively researched probiotic strains at clinically validated doses - LGG, BB-12, M-16 and BB536, with a comprehensive list of clinical benefits across various lifestages
- Assists baby's behavioural, immune and gastrointestinal health when taken during pregnancy
- Supports maternal flora balance, glucose metabolism and wellbeing
- Contains probiotic strains bifidobacterium breve and bifidobacterium longum which were originally isolated from healthy infants
- Contains LGG, one of the most researched probiotic strains in pregnancy
- Supports infant micro-biome development
- Supports upper respiratory tract health and reduces atopy in children
- Supports maternal glucose metabolism
|Lactobaciullus rhamnosus||10 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium snimalis spp lactis||5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve||5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum||5 billion CFU|
Pregnacy -Take 1 capsule once daily for maternal health and flora balance during trimester 1 and 2.
Third trimester and breastfeeding - Take 1 capsule twice daily to support healthy, maternal blood glucose metabolism, infant well-being and reduced occurrence of eczema and behavioural complaints.
Infants from birth - Empty the contents of 1 capsule and mix with breast milk, formula or water once daily to support baby's gut flora.
- Assists behavioural complaints in later childhood (when taken during pregnancy and infancy)
- 20 billion LGG has demonstrated benefits for childhood atopy and immune development
- Up to 10% of pregnant women experience glucose transport problems
- Promotes the growth of infant commensal flora populations
Results of rigorous product testing shows that Metagenics probiotics are stable at:
• 40°C for 2 days,
• 30°C for 2 weeks and
• 20°C for 4 months.