PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PRACTITIONER ONLY SUPPLEMENT. IF YOU ARE PURCHASING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HAVE NOT BEEN ADVISED BY A HEALTH PRACTITIONER TO USE THIS PRODUCT, WE WILL NEED TO CONTACT YOU TO DISCUSS APPROPRIATE & SAFE USE BEFORE DISPATCH. PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR CONTACT DETAILS.
Metagenics Ultra Flora Immune Control is an exclusive probiotic combination for healthy immune system function. Probiotic strains in Metagenics Ultra Flora Immune Control have been shown to help:
- Maintain healthy immune system regulation.
- Reduce occurrence of, and manage, allergy symptoms.
- Decrease occurrence of eczema in infants and children. Eczema affects up to 1 in 3 children.
- Combination of two immune modulating, anti-inflammatory probiotic strains
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG®)||20 billion CFU (organisms)|
|Lactobacillus paracasei (LP-33TM)||2 billion CFU (organisms)|
Metagenics Ultra Flora Immune Control is free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts and soy protein.
Metagenics Ultra Flora Immune Control is free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
Dose: Adults (including pregnant and breastfeeding women): Take 1 capsule daily
- Metagenics Ultra Flora Immune Control to regulate the immune system: Lactobacillus rhamnosus LGG® and lactobacillus paracasei (LP-33TM) help to promote immune regulation by interacting with dendritic cells within the gut associated lymphoid tissue (GALT) stimulating the production of regulatory T cells and increasing production of regulatory cytokines such as IL-10 and TGF-beta. LGG® also promotes a shift towards an enhanced anti-inflammatory response by a heightened secretion of anti-inflammatory cytokines and decreased secretion of pro-inflammatory cytokines.
- LGG® has bidirectional immunomodulatory effects - stimulatory when an increased response is needed and down-regulatory when attenuation is appropriate. 20 billion CFU of LGG® daily has been shown to reduce immune hyper-reactivity by strengthening gut mucosal barrier integrity.
- LP-33TM modulates inflammation and immune reactions by interacting with these cells and, together with LGG®, inducing development of regulatory T cells which can down regulate IgE, a Th2 cytokine involved in allergy. A double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled trial on 425 subjects with allergic rhinitis compared the effects of LP-33TM or placebo over a five week period. The LP-33TM group demonstrated significant improvements in their Rhinitis Quality Of Life (RQLQ) score, nasal and ocular symptoms.
Store at 2° C to 8° C. (Refrigerate. Do not freeze.)