PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PRACTITIONER ONLY SUPPLEMENT. IF YOU ARE PURCHASING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HAVE NOT BEEN ADVISED BY A HEALTH PRACTITIONER TO USE THIS PRODUCT, WE WILL NEED TO CONTACT YOU TO DISCUSS APPROPRIATE & SAFE USE BEFORE DISPATCH. PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR CONTACT DETAILS.
Metagenics Tribulus T-Lift Synergy is a traditional vitality restoration supplement. In healthy people, herbs in Metagenics Tribulus Synergy T-Lift have been traditionally used to:
- Support healthy sexual function and sexual desire in men.
- Restore and build vitality.
- Restore testosterone levels.
- Provides equivalent to 20.0 g of tribulus per day for the loading dose.
|Tribulus terrestris, fruit dry (Tribulus)||5.0g|
|Turnera diffusa, leaf dry (Damiana)||2.0g|
|Epimedium sagittatum, herb top dry (Horny goat weed)||1.5g|
|Nelumbo nucifera, seed dry (Nelumbium/Lotus seed)||1.5g|
|Zinc amino acid chelate||30 mg Equivalent Zinc 6.0 mg|
Metagenics Tribulus Synergy T-Lift is free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and salt. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Dose: Adults - Loading dose -Take 2 tablets twice daily for four weeks with food.
Maintenance dose -Take 1 tablet twice daily with food
- Metagenics Tribulus Synergy T-Lift supports healthy sexual function: Tribulus Synergy T-Lift contains herbs traditionally used to balance and support normal male physiology and sexual function in healthy individuals. Tribulus has been shown in animal studies to increase androgen levels which influence nitric oxide and nitric oxide synthase in the brain. Nitric oxide is present in the regions of the brain that regulate sexual function. Zinc assists healthy reproductive function in men by playing a role in the metabolism of androgen hormones.
- Metagenics Tribulus Synergy T-Lift supports healthy sexual desire: The mechanism by which tribulus up regulates androgen reception expression and activity also influence areas of the brain which are associated with sexual behaviour and desire. Animal studies suggest that damiana may support sexual desire in men by increasing central noradrenergic and dopaminergic tone, and possibly, indirectly oxytocinergic transmission. Lotus seed has also been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a reproductive tonic to increase arousal and intensify sexual desire.