PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PRACTITIONER ONLY SUPPLEMENT. IF YOU ARE PURCHASING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HAVE NOT BEEN ADVISED BY A HEALTH PRACTITIONER TO USE THIS PRODUCT, WE WILL NEED TO CONTACT YOU TO DISCUSS APPROPRIATE & SAFE USE BEFORE DISPATCH. PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR CONTACT DETAILS.
MediHerb Withania Complex is a combination of herbs that have been used traditionally as a general tonic, nervine tonic and for their adaptogenic activity. These herbs are also supportive for the adrenal cortex.
- Skullcap, Korean Ginseng and Withania are used traditionally as a general tonic, nervine tonic and for their adaptogenic activity.
- Korean Ginseng assists well-being during stress.
- Relief and support for the immune system while experiencing allergies.
- Liquorice supports the adrenal cortex.
|Withania somnifera (Withania)||950mg|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice)||750mg|
|Scutellaria lateriflora (Skullcap)||470mg|
|Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng)||100mg|
Dose: Adults take 1 tablet 3-6 times a day.
- Caution is advised in those with elevated liver enzymes taking immunosuppressive medications, central nervous system stimulants, insulin or oral hypoglycaemic drugs, nifedipine and warfarin.
- Contraindicated in hypertension (including women prone to hypertension during pregnancy), oedema, phenelzine, in those taking thiazide or loop diuretics and pregnancy.