PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PRACTITIONER ONLY SUPPLEMENT. IF YOU ARE PURCHASING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HAVE NOT BEEN ADVISED BY A HEALTH PRACTITIONER TO USE THIS PRODUCT, WE WILL NEED TO CONTACT YOU TO DISCUSS APPROPRIATE & SAFE USE BEFORE DISPATCH. PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR CONTACT DETAILS.
MediHerb St John's Wort is a high potency tablet containing standardised St John’s Wort extract. St John’s Wort is seen as the most reliable herb to relieve nervous tension, stress, mild anxiety and sleeplessness.
- Helps relieve nervous tension and stress.
- Helps relieve mild anxiety.
- May help relieve nerve pain, mild neuralgia and sciatica.
- Relief of sleeplessness.
- May help manage mood swings and irritability
|Hypericum perforatum (St John’s Wort)||1.8g|
Dose: Adults take 1 tablet 2-3 times a day.
- MediHerb St John's Wort may cause hyperaesthesia in some sensitive individuals especially when combined with a high exposure to sunlight. St John’s Wort is not advisable in cases of known photosensitivity and in those taking photosensitising agents. Patients taking high doses should avoid excessive exposure to sunlight and UV radiation.
- MediHerb St John's Wort affects the way some prescription medicines work. Concurrent administration of high doses of St John’s Wort is contraindicated with the following drugs: warfarin, digoxin, immunosuppressive drugs such as cyclosporin, indinavir (HIV protease inhibitor), nevirapine (HIV non-nucleoside transcriptase inhibitor), docetaxel by injection, clozapine, phenprocoumon, nifedipine, methadone, finasteride, cancer chemotherapeutic drugs such as irinotecan, SSRI and SNRI medications and calcium channel antagonists such as verapamil. Caution is advised in patients taking other drug medications, including combined oral contraceptives.