PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PRACTITIONER ONLY SUPPLEMENT. IF YOU ARE PURCHASING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HAVE NOT BEEN ADVISED BY A HEALTH PRACTITIONER TO USE THIS PRODUCT, WE WILL NEED TO CONTACT YOU TO DISCUSS APPROPRIATE & SAFE USE BEFORE DISPATCH. PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR CONTACT DETAILS.
MediHerb Silymarin contains St Mary’s Thistle and its active constituent known as silymarin, are the most studied natural medicines with a proven beneficial effect on the tone of the liver.
- Supportive tonic for the liver and liver function.
- Helps maintain normal/healthy liver function.
- As an antioxidant herb which scavenges free radicals.
- Traditionally used for symptomatic relief of non-specific dyspepsia.
|Silybum marianum (St Mary’s Thistle)||14.7g|
Dose: Adults take 1 tablet 2-3 times daily.
- Not to be taken with immunosuppressive drugs and caution is advised in those with elevated liver enzymes taking immunosuppressive drugs.
- Caution in patients taking domperidone, metronidazole, ornidazole, insulin or oral hypoglycaemia drugs, talinolol and nifedipine.