PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PRACTITIONER ONLY SUPPLEMENT. IF YOU ARE PURCHASING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HAVE NOT BEEN ADVISED BY A HEALTH PRACTITIONER TO USE THIS PRODUCT, WE WILL NEED TO CONTACT YOU TO DISCUSS APPROPRIATE & SAFE USE BEFORE DISPATCH. PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR CONTACT DETAILS.
MediHerb Fe-Max Iron Tonic contains more bioavailable iron amino acid chelate (iron bisglycinate) which may be better tolerated by the GIT reducing the risk of gastrointestinal complaints associated with other forms of iron. Other herbs and nutrients are included to help to enhance iron absorption and maintain healthy blood.
- Blood tonic, can assist in maintaining normal blood.
- Iron is necessary for the formation of haemoglobin which is essential for the transportation of oxygen to the body tissues.
- Assists the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
The active ingredients in MediHerb Fe-Max Iron Tonic, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
|Withania somnifera (Withania)||1200 mg|
|Urtica dioica (Nettles)||500 mg|
|Codonopsis pilosula (Codonopsis)||500 mg|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice)||500 mg|
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger)||50 mg|
|Iron amino acid chelate||25 mg|
|Riboflavine (Vitamin B2)||2.5 mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||2.5 mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||1.5 mcg|
In a base which includes glycerol, Vitamin C and juice concentrates of grape, beetroot, apple, pear, carrot and lemon.
Dose: Adults take 5mL three times daily or as directed.
- Do not use MediHerb Fe-Max Iron Tonic if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- MediHerb Fe-Max Iron Tonic is contraindicated in haemochromatosis
- MediHerb Fe-Max Iron Tonic contains Licorice: caution is advised in those with elevated liver enzymes taking immunosuppressives; contraindicated in hypertension and oedema.
- If taking levodopa, levothyroxine, methyldopa, penicilamine, quinolones, tetracyclines, bisphosphonates, and cholestyramine, separate from MediHerb Fe-Max Iron Tonic by at least two hours. Allopurinol, can increase liver storage of iron and should not be used in conjunction with iron supplements.
- Discontinue MediHerb Fe-Max Iron at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.