PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PRACTITIONER ONLY SUPPLEMENT. IF YOU ARE PURCHASING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HAVE NOT BEEN ADVISED BY A HEALTH PRACTITIONER TO USE THIS PRODUCT, WE WILL NEED TO CONTACT YOU TO DISCUSS APPROPRIATE & SAFE USE BEFORE DISPATCH. PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR CONTACT DETAILS.
MediHerb Andrographis Complex is a potent combination of herbs to support immune, hepatic and digestive function.
- When taken soon after exposure, or at the first sign of symptoms may provide support for and relief of the symptoms of colds, flu and mild upper respiratory infections.
- Traditionally used for the relief of the fever of flu.
- Traditionally used to help maintain appetite and digestion
- Traditionally used as a liver tonic.
|Andrographis paniculata||2.0 g|
|Ocimum tenuiflorum||500 mg|
|Echinacea purpurea||300 mg|
|Echinacea angustifolia||200 mg|
|Ocimum tenuiflorum (Holy Basil) herb essential oil||10 mg|
Dose: Adults take 1 tablet 2-4 times daily. Dosage can be increased to 6 tablets daily temporarily for acute conditions. Children aged 6-12 years take 1 tablet 1-2 times daily.
- MediHerb Andrographis Complex is contraindicated in Contraindicated in pregnancy.
- MediHerb Andrographis Complex is contraindicated in patients taking immunosuppressant medication (eg transplant patients). Short-term therapy only is suggested in this instance.