- Delicious vitamin C supplement encouraging consistent patient compliance
- High dose vitamin C formula specifically designed to be gentle on the digestive tract
- Comprehensive formula containing mineral ascorbates and complementary antioxidants
- No added glucose or fructose, naturally sweetened with glycine and thaumatin; a naturally sweet protein extracted from Thaumatococcus danielli, a fruit native to the west coast of Africa
- Convenient powdered supplement allowing for flexible prescribing, ideal for use in children and the elderly
• Assists in maintaining healthy immune function. Vitamin C maintains the immune system by supporting the activity of white blood cells and the antibody response. Zinc plays a role in many
• May help to reduce the severity and duration of colds
• May assist in the management of recurrent and mild upper respiratory infections
• Maintains a healthy cardiovascular system and cholesterol levels in normal healthy people
• Vitamins C, E and zinc are important nutritional antioxidants
• Antioxidant activity may result in a reduced risk of free radical damage and a reduction in the risk of cell damage
• May assist in the production of collagen, thus promoting healthy skin and connective tissue, plus minor wound repair
Dosage: Adults – take 1 level metric teaspoon (3.5g) in water or juice 1-2 times daily, or as prescribed by your health practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without advice from a qualified healthcare practitioner.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.