PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PRACTITIONER ONLY SUPPLEMENT. IF YOU ARE PURCHASING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HAVE NOT BEEN ADVISED BY A HEALTH PRACTITIONER TO USE THIS PRODUCT, WE WILL NEED TO CONTACT YOU TO DISCUSS APPROPRIATE & SAFE USE BEFORE DISPATCH. PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR CONTACT DETAILS.
Vitamin K is a well known, fat-soluble nutrient with importance in the role of blood clotting after injury.
K2 Capsules contains pure menaquinone 7 (MK-7), the form of vitamin K2 that has greater availability and longer half-life, to assist in the maintenance of bone and healthy blood coagulation.
- Prevents dietary vitamin K deficiency.
- Essential for healthy calcium metabolism and maintenance of bone health.
- Involved in normal healthy blood coagulation.
- Helps reduce bone mineral density (BMD) loss in healthy post-menopausal women.
- Very small soft gel capsule for compliance.
Each capsule contains:
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)||180mcg|
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.