PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PRACTITIONER ONLY SUPPLEMENT. IF YOU ARE PURCHASING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HAVE NOT BEEN ADVISED BY A HEALTH PRACTITIONER TO USE THIS PRODUCT, WE WILL NEED TO CONTACT YOU TO DISCUSS APPROPRIATE & SAFE USE BEFORE DISPATCH. PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR CONTACT DETAILS.
Zinc Citrate Capsules are an extremely well-absorbed form of zinc that does not rely on adequate digestion for absorption. Orthoplex Zinc may help to support healthy immune function and assist with wound healing.
Orthoplex Zinc Citrate May Assist With:
- May help to regulate inflammatory mediators.
- May help to support immune function.
- May help to support cellular DNA structure.
- Zinc plays an important role in nervous system development.
- Helps to support the brain and nervous system function.
- Possesses antioxidant activity.
- May assist in wound healing.
- Zinc plays an important role in numerous enzyme pathways in the body
Ingredients (Per capsule)
|Zinc citrate dihydrate||93.0mg|
|Colloidal anhydrous silica, disodium edetate, gellan gum, gylycine, hypromellose, leucine, potassium acetate and potable wate|
- Orthoplex Zinc Citrate Capsules may reduce the absorption and/or activity of certain antibiotics, including Ciprofloxacin, Doxycycline and Tetracyclines. Zinc should not be taken within 2 hours of these drugs.
- Orthoplex Zinc Citrate Capsules contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.